Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bird nest boxes blown up with fireworks
This is really sick and disgusting. People went out to a park and had an illegal fireworks display for the long weekend. They did a lot of damage and left a terrible mess. In the mess was evidence that they put fireworks in bird nest boxes and blew them up with the birds inside. There were a lot of dead birds around. They are not sure how many birds died.

https://barrie.ctvnews.ca/bird-boxes-blo...-1.5447212

These birds would have been sitting on their nests when they were blown up. Maybe an adult bird could have escaped, but no female would leave her nest like that. So the birds were helpless when the humans killed them. They killed them horribly. Only a sick twisted mind would do such a thing. I just hope they catch them.
Sure enough one of them will boast about doing it or post a video. If not, I am sure somehow karma will reward them as they deserve.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(05-31-2021, 04:04 PM)Catherine Wrote: This is really sick and disgusting.... Only a sick twisted mind would do such a thing. I just hope they catch them.
Sure enough one of them will boast about doing it or post a video. If not, I am sure somehow karma will reward them as they deserve.
I agree. Some humans are capable of imposing cruelty just for fun.
It was a bizarre episode.  A lot of people showed up to shoot off fire works even though gatherings like that are banned right now. They trashed the whole area and did horribly cruel things to nesting birds. I can't imagine why anyone would act like that.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine