Here they are;

[Image: DSC02348_zps970e4c15.jpg]
[Image: DSC02350_zps1c0f94e0.jpg]
[Image: DSC02351_zps79afc9cb.jpg]
[Image: DSC02352_zps88067cf3.jpg]
[Image: DSC02353_zpsd926bf45.jpg]
[Image: DSC02354_zpsa3be69f9.jpg]
[Image: DSC02358_zpsf124d35c.jpg]
I wondered how they were doing. They are so cute. They are total cuteness! Angel
They are each so different. You got a really nice mix in this litter. They each have sweet little faces. I really just want to cuddle them all. Now I want a bunny. Good thing my Christmas Bunny will be here soon.
So what did you get males/females and what do you call the colours. They are all the fuzzy face kind(lion head?) aren't they?AngelHeart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Awww how cute are they. : )
Oh my gosh, they are sooooooo cute Heart. I now want bunnies too!
.....and hamsters, and guinea pigs, and skinks, and let's see, what else.......Smiley5
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
I know, I want them all. I could never choose. They have the sweetest faces. I just feel all warm and fuzzy just looking at them.Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Mom, we need to get some bunnies. *nods* They're so cuuuute!!! They look soft. And fuzzy. And cuddly.
Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time. --Steven Wright / http://www.zyggywebs.com / tech support & web design, I'm always happy to be of assistance!
You already know Mama Bear's thoughts on the matter. Now you'll have to convince Papa Bear!!
mypetsonparade.com
Beautiful ...
Heart It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.Heart

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
(12-11-2013, 05:29 PM)Catherine Wrote: I wondered how they were doing. They are so cute. They are total cuteness! Angel
They are each so different. You got a really nice mix in this litter. They each have sweet little faces. I really just want to cuddle them all. Now I want a bunny. Good thing my Christmas Bunny will be here soon.
So what did you get males/females and what do you call the colours. They are all the fuzzy face kind(lion head?) aren't they?AngelHeart

They are absolutely gorgeous aren't they? At a last check there were 4 bucks and 2 does, it was 3 and 3 before that but then one had to go and change sex really inconsiderate! Undecided I am going to do another check and see if anyone else has changed from buck to doe or vice versa!

The black ones I have been told are otters. Not sure what colours the others are for definite yet. They are lion heads!

Then, there's the problem of deciding which ones will stay and which ones will go. My daughter loves the black and white one so it looks like that one will be staying. At the moment that one is a doe, it was a buck before that. So, if she stays as a doe then I will choose a buck to stay and the others will go. Smiley19
I wouldn't want to be in your shoes having to make such a difficult decision. 22
mypetsonparade.com