Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
16 reasons why pigs make the best pets
These pictures are so cute.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/ariannarebolini/thatll-do-pig

It makes you want to have a pig as a pet.Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

What charming pictures. Pigs are adorable and very intelligent and affectionate.

I love the picture of the piglet and dog snuggling together.
....And the poor dog who lost his bed to the piglet!

Wow! That's an amazing story of Lulu, who lay down in the road to get a driver to stop, and follow her back home, to get help for her human who had just had a heart attack!
There is a lot more to pigs than we give them credit for.
You just have to look at the pictures and see that they are funny, entertaining and affectionate and much smarter than we realize.

Don't you wish you had room for a pet pig.
Catherine

(06-24-2014, 01:15 PM)Catherine Wrote: There is a lot more to pigs than we give them credit for.
You just have to look at the pictures and see that they are funny, entertaining and affectionate and much smarter than we realize.

Don't you wish you had room for a pet pig.

There certainly is a lot more to them than most people think.
I think it's a good job we don't have room for one, or the place would be full of them.

I'll stick with my Moch Cwta (guinea pigs in Welsh) which translates as Short Pigs!!
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
Quote:I'll stick with my Moch Cwta (guinea pigs in Welsh) which translates as Short Pigs!!

I have to agree with you on this one. I don't have room for a real pig, not even a micro mini pig.
Short pig? I guess that refers to their short little legs and very short little necks.Smiley4

Still it would be nice to get to know pigs better.
Catherine