Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back yard turned into chipmunk haven
A couple in a small town in Ontario has created an outdoor paradise for chipmunks. They have cute little furniture and an abundant supply of peanuts.
The couple enjoy the little rodents and so do people in the neighbourhood. They have plans to make it bigger and better for next year.

https://www.orilliamatters.com/local-new...os-4756247

This so cute. I would love to watch chipmunks feasting everyday. They are funny little creatures anyhow. Watching them eating from the "Nut Bar" would be hilarious.  I hope we get to see pictures of what they build next year.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

That is adorable! One of my clients has chipmunks in their yard. I love catching them scurrying to hide! They are so cute! They don't move far from where they decide to live and they don't like to move. So they usually live in the same place their whole life.
Quote:That is adorable! One of my clients has chipmunks in their yard. I love catching them scurrying to hide! They are so cute! They don't move far from where they decide to live and they don't like to move. So they usually live in the same place their whole life.
They would love all the stuff that is being built for them if they stay in one place. If they build them some kind of condos they would enjoy them and use them all their lives.

For some reason I don't have chipmunks in my immediate area. I have squirrels sometimes, but I have never seen a chipmunk. We must not have the right kind of trees and shrubs. I should see if I could plant something to attract them.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine