Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My house, not my cat!
These are a series of funny pictures people sent in of cats in their homes. These are people who don't have cats. At least they don't think they have cats. The cats seem to have a very different opinion on the subject.

https://www.boredpanda.com/my-house-not-...gn=organic

I have had cats visit me and make themselves at home. So far none of them have stayed. Maybe my treats were not good enough. I do have a cat in my back garden that is not my cat. We don't know where she comes from. She looks well fed, but she may be looking for a new place to live. If all these pictures are typical, then cats like to shop for a new home sometimes.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Too cute! I love how cats just decide it's their house! There's a siamese cat that kept showing up to my front door for a couple weeks last year. I left a camera and food out to get better pictures but never could get any good ones before that cat stopped showing up. Yesterday the cat showed up again! I think I know where it lives so I don't leave food out anymore but I have a trap if it turns out not to have a home!
Cats are funny creatures. They like to have back-up plans. They rehome themselves. Who knows if the cat who visits you has a home.
If she decides she wants to move in, she will simply move in. I hope you wanted another cat.
Catherine

My cat Bessie used to visit the lady next door and the one that lived there before the present one,I came home from work one day and called her she never went anywhere and she didn't come my neighbour came out and said she's sitting in front of my heater,the neighbour there now put a mat out specially for her to sunbake on her porch.
Cats are so funny. They  live with us, but they have lives of their own. Bessie was a quiet cat and I would never have expected her to make herself at home in the neighbours house. I guess if you live with a cat you never really know what is going on. They can have secret lives with the neighbours that we know nothing about.
Catherine