Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mystery animal in Norwalk California
I looked at the video:

http://www.examiner.com/article/mystery-...ance-video

I swear I can see a collar and it really looks like a dog.
What do you see?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I think I agree with you, Catherine, it does look like a dog, but it's movement is a little odd.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
I can't get the movie to load at this time but will take a look later.
I saw a 'still' of the creature and at a quick glance it looks like a Labradoodle! Or possibly a Standard Poodle, with a docked tail (poor thing!)
But I shall have a look later.
I was thinking Labradoodle with an interesting cut. Maybe it is an old dog and walks stiffly. It didn't look like a cat to me and certainly not a lion, African or North American.

It is like the Bigfoot thing. Every picture I have seen of Bigfoot looks just like a bear walking upright. Bears do walk upright sometimes.
Catherine

I saw the video now. And it doesn't really look like a dog after all. It does seem to move a bit like a cat, and has the curl in the end of its tail.
And I was wrong. It doesn't have a docked tail, as I thought from the still picture I saw before.
But somebody did mention that a person had mistaken a Labradoodle for a lion in a separate incident! So it may be a dog.
Looks like a dog to me, but it could be a cat. Doesn't seem at all mysterious. Size doesn't seem that big, either.
There just aren't any cats like that in California or anywhere else. It has the colour of a labradoodle. The dog might have a lot of cat contact. That would explain the cat like movements.
Catherine

Somehow its legs seem too long. It doesn't seem near enough to the ground (or its joints don't look right...?) -for it to be a cat.
My last bet is it's a dog.
It looks like a dog and all the big foot videos look like black bears.
Sometimes we see what we want to see. It would be more exciting if it were some strange creature. Also, a big cat would be hunting food. There is no evidence of it killing and eating anything.
Catherine