Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fox cubbing, a brutal barbaric act
Fox cubbing is the training of fox hunting dogs by having them kill little fox cubs. Brutally killing fox cubs prepares the dogs for the brutal fox hunts later in the year. This is almost a secret. Few people know about it.

https://www.euronews.com/2023/07/19/brit...ox-cubbing

Not only does fox hunting need to be stopped. Fox cubbing needs to be stopped. Deliberately killing fox cubs with dogs is cruel. Think of the terror and suffering those little cubs endure before they are killed. Think of the distress of the mother whose cubs are taken like that. Anything associated with fox hunting is deliberately cruel and barbaric. I really have to wonder what kind of people do things like this.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(07-20-2023, 03:39 PM)Catherine Wrote: Think of the terror and suffering those little cubs endure before they are killed. Think of the distress of the mother whose cubs are taken like that. Anything associated with fox hunting is deliberately cruel and barbaric. I really have to wonder what kind of people do things like this.
That sums it up very well. Being torn to shreds by a pack of dogs is extremely painful...and imagine the sheer terror of being chased by a pack of dogs!

As for what sort of people do things like this..."sadists" is the word which comes to mind. They represent Britain at its "best" (i.e. most cruel).
There just seems to be a whole section of humanity that i cruel. It would be nice to blame certain countries, but the cruelty does seem to ne global.
Different countries have different cruelties, but they do have them.
Canada clubs baby seals on the ice every year. They are not always dead when they skin them.

There seems to be a strong cruel streak in humans. We have improved, but it is slow. 
I like to believe that one day all cruelty will be banned. Maybe not in my lifetime.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine