Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alba the pig rescued from a burn lab, now living her best life
What is a burn lab? It is every bit as bad as you might imagine. They deliberately burn animals so they can test products. These are deep burns and they can cover up to 40% of the animals body. Alba was supposed to be killed when they were done with her, but she was rescued and brought to Rancho Relaxo Sanctuary.

https://www.onegreenplanet.org/animals/p...sanctuary/

Every time I think I have already heard about the cruelest animal experiments, I hear about something worse. Deliberately burning an animal, over and over is horribly cruel. It also serves no purpose. We already know that testing things on animals doesn't give us information about the products effectiveness on humans.

I am glad Alba and other pigs were rescued. It doesn't make up for what was done to them, but at least they can have some good years of life.

I just have one question. What kind of person can deliberately burn an animal?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(08-28-2023, 03:22 PM)Catherine Wrote: What is a burn lab? It is every bit as bad as you might imagine.....

I just have one question. What kind of person can deliberately burn an animal?
There, you get to the heart of the matter. There is no shortage of cruel, perverted and/or financially motivated humans to carry out this research.They actually get paid good salaries to inflict severe suffering on innocent animals!

I tried to find out if such labs exist elsewhere, apart from the USA, but Google was not very helpful. The practice of inflicting severe burns on animals does, however, appear common in the USA. There are lots of such labs.

I had a friend who was a fireman, who told me years ago about just how terrible the pain is after severe burning. I can hardly bring myself to even think about it.

Humans are responsible for the deliberate infliction of pain on animals so often, it makes me shudder.
Quote:I tried to find out if such labs exist elsewhere, apart from the USA, but Google was not very helpful. The practice of inflicting severe burns on animals does, however, appear common in the USA. There are lots of such labs.

It is hard to believe burn labs are common. I am having trouble believing there could even be one such lab.
I guess I can still be shocked.  They are not even learning from this, they are just repeating the same cruelty over and over.
You are right, they get paid very well to do it.

There are a lot of very sadistic humans out there.
We know that there is a link between cruelty to animals and abuse of humans.
Is the link still there if the person is paid to perform acts of cruelty?

Surely a normal human being would refuse to do such things.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine