Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boris my guinea pig has crossed the Rainbow Bridge.
It is had to believe that it has been almost 5 years since baby Boris was rescued.

[Image: 402900573_6309026632531747_7659730662301...e=655B4F42]
He was such a cute little guy. He was shy and uncertain and he blossomed into Big Boris, the happy chubby piggie.
He has sat and watched me have breakfast every day for all these years.
He has always been a real character and so much fun. These last months I could see he was getting older and slowing down.
His appetite was not what it used to be. When he didn't eat his breakfast this morning, I knew it was the end. 
My happy chubby piggie left me for the Rainbow Bridge during the day.

He leaves behind a big empty space in my life. I thought we had a bit more time, but sadly no. There never is enough time.
My little baby Boris will be missed.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Sorry to read about Boris. Still, you had some good years together. He will be amongst the countless other companion animals waiting for the "time" when you eventually cross over. Run free and happy, dear Boris!

Catherine, for some reason the photo does not appear. Just a list of letters and numbers in square brackets.
Thank you for your kind thoughts.

I have no idea why the picture is doing that. I copied it from an earlier post on this forum.
I really am having trouble with pictures. I am not sure what to do.

I have reposted the picture from a different source. I hope it works.
Catherine

So sorry for your loss of Boris may he run free over the Rainbow Bridge.
Thank-you. I do miss him. He always looked at me and made eye contact. He liked to sit and watch me. I always knew he was there watching when I cooking and doing kitchen stuff. He did love his fresh blueberries and I am glad I always kept him supplied.
Catherine