Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animal Lovers Web Forum 10th Birthday Nov 20, 2023
On November 20, 2013 Animal Lovers Web Forum was born. It took a week of work to get things up and running. We couldn't have done it without the work of Bock, our Tech Wizard. We couldn't have done it without the support and encouragement of our Administrators and our faithful members.
Since that day we have made thousands of posts about many subjects. When the site renews on Monday we will go on to make a great many more posts.
Thank-you to everyone who has made this possible. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3X1yOS2XDjYsqhoHObXv...E&usqp=CAU]
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

10 Years that's a good run.
Is it really ten years?! It seems like yesterday that we were shocked when the old forum packed up suddenly and without warning. You and Bock worked so hard to get the new forum up and running. Congratulations!

Have you heard anything from Bock or her mother recently?

Thank-you Aussienan and LPC. It is hard to believe it has been this long. The original Forum started in 2007. That is a long time ago and it was one of the first things I did on my first computer.  Now 16 years later we have a ten year old forum and I have made 1000s of posts.

I sometimes hear from Bock. I sent her a text about the forum Birthday. I hope we hear from her.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine