Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy New Year 2024!
Happy New Year fellow animals lovers.

[Image: t07026.gif][Image: t07059.gif][Image: t07063.gif]

It is year of the dragon. 
I think my Bearded Dragons can claim this as their special year. They are dragons of sorts.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Years Eve. I wish everyone all the best in 2024.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Smiley56 97 15 15 64 Happy New Year To Everyone From Me In Australia.
Happy New Year Aussienan. We know 2024 is okay. You have already had it for hours.
It finally stopped raining and finally have snow. It lpooks pretty.
I am having a quiet evening at home with my animal family. Sometimes that is the best way to start a new year.
Everyone has had treats and snacks and looks very happy.[Image: t07166.gif]
Catherine

A very happy New Year to all admins, members and visitors. May 2024 bring you lots of joy, good health, peace and success!

Here is a video of the Paris New Year firework display, which was truly magnificent and I watched it live on French TV (France 2). They used lots of light beams as well as fireworks:

Happy New Year LPC.  We made it through another year!
We are having a snowfall so I couldn't see the fireworks from my window, but the clouds lit up with every explosion. 
They set them off in our inner harbor.

I love the idea of using light beams. They are beautiful, but less hard on the environment.

It has been a quiet year so far. People just want to spend time with friends and relax.
My birds have been singing all day. It is so sweet. Canaries and finches no how to make beautiful music.
Catherine