Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bearded Dragons dumped in bin and left to die
This makes me really angry. Bearded Dragons really trust people and count on us to care for them. If they did not want them any more, then drop them off at an animal shelter. They were put in a garbage can still alive. They all died from hypothermia. It would have been frightening and unpleasant for them.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/11432368...d_in_bins/

They were beautiful adults and they deserved a full life. I really hope they catch whoever did this.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Whoever did this has a lot of Karma coming back to bite him.

A similar, sad tale from the guinea pig rescue this week. During a very cold spell we had over the weekend, a very poorly male piggy was found left in a alley in a cardboard box. The person who found him had no idea how long he had been there but the box was beginning to fall apart. When he eventually got to the rescue he had a severe Respiratory tract infection and very overgrown teeth and nails. How long he had been unable to eat is anybody's guess. Sadly, despite food, warmth and appropriate medicine he died the next day. At least he had a full tummy, a warm bed and pain relief. Nobody knows who left him there. Shame on them.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
I cannot imagine how anyone could treat a living creature like this. It is heartbreaking. There are so any good kind people but there are so many who have no Soul, it seems! How could they dump creatures like garbage??
Bearded Dragons are such trusting little creatures and they are dependent on us for everything. Every year someone tosses a kitten or a puppy in the garbage. Now they are starting to dump lizards.

Humans are capable of such good, but when we are bad we do such terrible things.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine