Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Animal Family
The secret is out. So Happy Birthday to you.
[Image: happy-birthday8.gif][Image: birthday_cake028.gif][Image: smiley_balloon003.gif][Image: smiley_balloon014.gif][Image: smiley_balloon011.gif][Image: party_smiley.gif][Image: party019.gif][Image: party007.gif]

Big Birthday hug to you from me and all my little creatures.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

A Happy Birthday from us here, too.

Penblwydd Hapus i chi!! (As we say in Welsh).
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
Happy birthday, dear Animal Family. Have a lovely day and a wonderful year ahead.
Heart It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.Heart

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
I am a day late! But wishing you a very [Image: smiley-greet002.gif]happy [Image: smiley-greet003.gif]birthday !
[Image: smiley-bounce016.gif]
Thank you all for the kind birthday wishes! It was a fabulous day indeed. Bock and I worked together in the morning and just having her around made the day!!

Perhaps after another glass of wine I'll give that Welsh pronunciation a shot, Cibach! [Image: smiley-eatdrink003.gif]

Catherine, I appreciated the progression of the birthday smilies. Nailed it! xD

Tobi, thank you as well! And it may be a day late where you are, but you're right on time, here in AnimalFamilyLand.

Knight of Albion, thank you too! I look forward to the year ahead spending time with my ALWF family!

I'm feeling a bit guilty about not being here lately, but I have been suffering from a serious lack of internet connection. New modem on the way, though!! And hopefully soon I will be back to enjoying all of your posts on a regular basis. At the moment, my dear sweet Bock is letting me borrow her internet!! She's such a sweetie (but you already knew that!)

Thanks again!
Love,
Mama Bear
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
I am glad you have had a good day. I do hope you had lots of cheese cake or at least some kind of good cake.
A day spent with Bock would be a good day.

I am having wine with my dinner so consider me as drinking a toast to you and your special day.

Here in ALWF land we really are hoping for your new modem to arrive soon. We miss reading your posts. How did we live before we had computers.Smiley4
I admit I am spoiled here. I can go to a Timmies(Canadian Coffee chain known as Tim Hortons) and get free Wi Fi anytime. I can get free |Wi Fi at some subway stations. How hard can it be for them to get one modem to you. Of course you may be more remote than I realize.Smiley4
Catherine

After much time in the bakery I just took a deep breath and picked the Boston Cream Pie! Yummmmy!!
I believe they call it the "dead zone"!! A tiny area not much more that a square mile.....my house and 2 others, LOL!!!
I have one internet provider on the next road over and another on the road just opposite on the other just side, but none for meeeeee!! HuhSmiley21ConfusedDodgyAngry
mypetsonparade.com
Good choice on the dessert.

Quote:I believe they call it the "dead zone"!! A tiny area not much more that a square mile.....my house and 2 others, LOL!!!
I have one internet provider on the next road over and another on the road just opposite on the other just side, but none for meeeeee!! HuhSmiley21ConfusedDodgyAngry

Well that is not very considerate of them. How hard would it be to give you good internet. You are so close. Can you run some cable or wire or maybe move a tower or however they transmit their internet.

Of course they give us free Wi Fi in places that we may have long waits. They hope that we will not notice that the subway is delayed again.
Should we start a petition to get you better internet?Smiley4
Catherine

Wroks for me! Bock keeps talking about running an extension cord up to the highway and taking a desk and her PC up there to work!!
mypetsonparade.com
She could set up a tent or a shed. You might need a long extension cord, but it would be worth it for better internet.
Catherine