Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Grandbaby Snakes are hatching
My little Grandbaby snakes just started hatching. It might take two days, but they will eventually come out of the egg.
These are Earl's grandkids. He is an old snake so I am glad that there are grand kids. I can't wait to see what they look like.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Wow, that's quite an achievement, isn't it?
I'm so glad Earl is still around for it, although I don't suppose he realises.

Can't wait for some photos!!
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
I can't wait until they come out of the eggs. It is going to be at least another day. They are just poking noses out. Snakes take days to hatch. After they start breathing air, they absorb the rest of the egg yolk into their stomachs. It takes time. That is what they live on for the first two weeks.
I can see that one is a different colour and I want to see what it looks like.

Earl is really looking old, so I am glad he is around to see it even if he is not involved.

This is Earl's son, Sedona
[Image: IMG_0009.JPG]
This is Zim, the mother. She is Pete and Sam's daughter
[Image: IMG_0004.JPG]
Here they both are with my other young snakes. You can really see their colours and markings. I have been picking the best from the babies that hatched.
[Image: IMG_0012.JPG]
Corn snakes have the most amazing colours.
[Image: IMG_0002.JPG]

I can't wait to see the babies.
Catherine

Aww!! They are so beautiful. Their colours are gorgeous.Is that it then? Are they all hatched yet?
Watching all that must be just magical.

(Oh silly me! I have just realised these are photos of the parents, not the babies yet. I hope they will all hatch okay, Catherine.)
One baby is out so far. The other four are taking their time.
[Image: IMG_0689.JPG]

I am hoping for a special colour/pattern. It is possible knowing that parents and grandparents. One of the babies still in the egg looks different and I think it is what I am hoping for.
This is the moment of excitement. Maybe it is and maybe it isn't.
Catherine