Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pets that need you to wake up NOW!
This is funny. If you have ever lived with a pet(and I know you have) you have had a wake-up moment.
http://www.pixable.com/article/11-pets-t...ely-40229/

When they want you up, you are up.Smiley4
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

LOL! So funny!
I like -"You don't need to shower...." and "Are you alive?"
and that cat who is so gentle with her paw -but how could you sleep through that?! haha
My hamsters used to just bite me when they wanted to wake me. I would have a dream that something fuzzy was sitting on my face biting my nose and sure enough, something fuzzy was sitting on my face biting my nose.Smiley4

I love the close-ups of cat's eyes. They look so dramatic.
Catherine

In the "Misty-and Me" household, she was very good, and stayed in bed nicely with me until I woke up. We never got up really early, usually about 8, and she was laid back about that. But if by chance I ever overslept until 9, (sometimes at weekends) she woke me up in a very subtle but effective way. She'd slip out of bed, yawn with a squeaky noise, trot across the wooden floor, then ker-dunk ker-dunk downstairs where she yawned again louder that time! LOL It always worked!
Misty had you figured out. She knew just what to do.

Our pets have us well trained.
They know just the right way to get us up when they want us up. We are so outsmarted.Smiley4
Catherine

Funny!

Reminds me of Simon's Cat ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMiAQkkLy1E
Heart It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.Heart

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Love it! Whoever made that cartoon knows about cats and how they behave (except for using baseball bats, of course, LOL!)
Simon's Cat is very funny! I just watched about 10 of them.
Poor Simon! LOL
So, I am not the only one who can't watch just one video.Smiley4
I love Simon's cat. Crazy time is just like the cats up stairs. They go crazy once a day and then they are silent for another 23hours,40min.Smiley4
My cat, years ago when I had long hair, pulled me out of bed by my hair. When they want you up, you are up.Smiley4
Catherine

This is TOTALLY Littleman! He will wake us up at 4:30 a.m. if there is no food in his bowl. He will jump up on the bed an pace/purr until one of us gets up.
Sometimes he will just sit there, right in your face, and stare holes through you, lol!! If he doesn't get a response he will ever so gently paw your face [never using his claws]. He's just so darn sweet about it, I can't even be angry with him waking me in the wee hours of the morning, lol!!
I especially loved #11, by the way!!!!!!!
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com