Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elsa
Hello everyone! As well as our new puppy that we are having on Thursday, we are also having a kitten on Friday, 7th November.

So, meet Elsa xx

[Image: 10476219_10204861104185971_353874818_n_zps9cebdb6f.jpg]
Sweet kitten!
Beautiful!
Heart It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.Heart

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Her ears are bigger than she is. Heart I can see why you want her.
She is going to be so much fun since kittens live to play.
I bet she grows up to be a beautiful cat. We are going to enjoy hearing about her adventures as she grows. Very likely Charlie and Elsa will be the best of friends since they will grow up together.Smiley42
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Awwwwwww, Elsa sure is cute. I hope you like to take videos because I think Charlie and Elsa will be providing plenty of material in the very near future!
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
I was thinking pictures, but videos would be nice.

I just know Elsa is going to be a beauty when she grows up and a one pound ton of fun while she is growing.
Catherine

Sadly, it's not working out with Elsa. She and Charlie just can't tolerate each other and I just can't leave them alone in the same room. Matthew gets upset when they start having a go at each other and I can't really have him getting distressed as he could end up resenting them completely. The lady I had her off is willing to take her back and she goes back on Friday morning. I feel really bad about it.
I have decided that we will get a second dog as a companion for Charlie. I think he would be better off with another dog around and not a cat.
That is too bad about Elsa. We are going to miss hearing about her. I am sure she will find a good home of her own and make someone very happy.
If it was not working out with Elsa and Charlie it would leave you in turmoil and tension all the time and you don't need that. Getting a second dog should work out much better. You do want your pets to be peaceful. Any ideas about the second dog. The same kind? Something very different? I suppose you would want another puppy so they can grow up together.
Keep us posted.
Catherine

I can't believe I'd missed this post! Elsa is a beautiful girl! I am sure she will be very happy at home with you all, and the puppy will become her best buddy.
Have they improved at all together or does Elsa still have to go back?
Catherine