Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dogs attending weddings
Puce was the perfect addition to the wedding party. I bet the wedding was more fun because of Puce. Dogs make people smile.

Quote:Every year for ages I was invited to a very posh ball. I had waited since the age of 3 to go to a ball like that (Viennese waltzes, etc)
I never went because there was no one to look after Misty for one day and one night. One day I wrote to the man who organised the ball and asked him if my dog could come too! I told him how lovely she was and how very good and charming.
I never ever heard from them again!
LOLOL!
(No chance of going without her!)

His loss and I am sure if there were no dogs at this ball it was not that much fun anyhow.
I once attended a political dinner(not totally formal, but fancy enough) and across the room I could swear I saw a couple with a guinea pig. As soon as I could I went over and yes, it was a piggie. He just had dental surgery and needed to be hand fed continuously. They needed to be at this dinner. No one questioned their right to do this because he was our computer genius. I admired them for doing this.

I am sure Misty would have behaved very well at the ball and everyone would have wanted to see her.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Dogs attending weddings - by Catherine - 11-07-2014, 04:39 PM
RE: Dogs attending weddings - by Tobi - 11-08-2014, 03:43 AM
RE: Dogs attending weddings - by LPC - 11-08-2014, 06:38 AM
RE: Dogs attending weddings - by Tobi - 11-08-2014, 07:26 AM
RE: Dogs attending weddings - by LPC - 11-08-2014, 07:33 AM
RE: Dogs attending weddings - by Catherine - 11-08-2014, 12:44 PM
RE: Dogs attending weddings - by Tobi - 11-10-2014, 05:39 AM
RE: Dogs attending weddings - by Catherine - 11-10-2014, 03:20 PM