The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hero Dog Dies Saving a Baby
If you can read this story without crying you are tougher than I am. I was on the subway when I first read it and it is hard to pretend you are not actually crying about something.

A house went up in flames and the mother just couldn't get to her baby. She tried and she received burns in the process. When the fire fighters arrived and could get into the house, they found the family dog dead, but his body was covering the baby. She was alive!  He couldn't get her out and he wouldn't leave her so he stayed there sheltering her from the flames with his body. Smiley19
Who can ever really understand the depth of love dogs have for us.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&...UB0k-KPygg

We always admire the dedication and courage of working dogs who are trained to do jobs. This was just an ordinary family pet who somehow knew what to do.
There really are no ordinary dogs. There is something special in all of them. When the time came he willingly gave his life to save the baby that he loved. Polo is one special dog who did more than anyone expected.  I am sure he will never be forgotten by the child's mother and someday the little girl will know she owes her life to the love of a dog who wouldn't leave her. Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Hero Dog Dies Saving a Baby - by Catherine - 08-23-2016, 03:46 PM
RE: Hero Dog Dies Saving a Baby - by Tobi - 08-24-2016, 03:27 AM
RE: Hero Dog Dies Saving a Baby - by Catherine - 08-24-2016, 03:10 PM
RE: Hero Dog Dies Saving a Baby - by LPC - 08-24-2016, 10:07 PM
RE: Hero Dog Dies Saving a Baby - by Catherine - 08-25-2016, 02:57 PM