Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penguin Chick Catastrophe
You are right. A healthy balanced diet, preferably organic, will give us all that we need. Some people may need certain supplements. Those with special needs or dietary restrictions. But the craze for all these "super foods" can be a bit unnecessary. Especially when it is damaging to another species.

I hate food waste. Not much ever gets wasted here. Even orange peel can be used. I haven't done it yet because I don't yet have a dehydrator, but it can be put through a food dehydrator and ground into a powder. And guess what that makes? Free vitamin C with bio-flavonoids!
In most cafes or restaurants I ever visited in the past, I would see plates of food people had ordered, and they had only eaten one third of what was on the plate. Side salads, fresh and nice -untouched! All that lovely food was destined for the bin. They can't give it to someone else.
I think something fundamental has to be wrong with many people. Why would a group of people sitting at a table (not one person who may have lost his/her appetite) -order and pay for -food they aren't even hungry for? Why do they order a salad and then not eat it?

Messages In This Thread
Penguin Chick Catastrophe - by Catherine - 10-16-2017, 03:02 PM
RE: Penguin Chick Catastrophe - by Tobi - 10-17-2017, 10:59 AM
RE: Penguin Chick Catastrophe - by Catherine - 10-17-2017, 02:28 PM
RE: Penguin Chick Catastrophe - by Tobi - 10-18-2017, 10:47 AM
RE: Penguin Chick Catastrophe - by Catherine - 10-18-2017, 01:04 PM