Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penguin Chick Catastrophe
True, we waste vast quantities of food. I was always taught to eat my whole meal. If I really can't eat it all, the restaurant will always pack it up for me to eat later. I will eat it later. 

Many people just waste food and give it no thought. That is bad, but when it is the essential food that another species needs it is a crime against the planet.

Most of us can do very well and be healthy if we just eat right. People take supplements because they think a  strange thing like krill will counteract bad eating habits. They don't want to do the work it would take to eat well. All the krill in the world won't help if a person eats junk the rest of the time.

I do have to take Vit D3 because there is not enough sunshine in the winter. I take regular packaged vitamins, I don't seek out some rare food that some other animal needs to survive. I try to eat well in other ways so other supplements are not needed.

I used to use the orange peel as a mosquito repellent. I squeezed the peel and rubbed the oil on my skin. It worked very well and it had a pleasant scent.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Penguin Chick Catastrophe - by Catherine - 10-16-2017, 03:02 PM
RE: Penguin Chick Catastrophe - by Tobi - 10-17-2017, 10:59 AM
RE: Penguin Chick Catastrophe - by Catherine - 10-17-2017, 02:28 PM
RE: Penguin Chick Catastrophe - by Tobi - 10-18-2017, 10:47 AM
RE: Penguin Chick Catastrophe - by Catherine - 10-18-2017, 01:04 PM