The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog found frozen solid on porch of Ohio home
It is hard to believe that someone let this happen. With all the information about the dangers of cold weather no dog should have been outside. In this case there were two dogs living in an unheated house without food or water. It is unclear how the female got outside. However it happened, no one checked on her for days. She was found frozen solid. The male dog inside the house was cold and hungry.

https://www.toledoblade.com/local/2017/1...porch.html

I can understand that the owner of the dogs was having some rough times. That doesn't excuse him leaving the dogs unattended. I question whether it was okay to leave the dogs in an unheated house. Certainly if he planned to leave them in the house he should have checked on them daily if not more. Better, he should have stayed with them. If it was too cold for him then it was too cold for the dogs.
That dog trusted him to look after her. She curled up on the porch and waited for him. Now she is dead.

I certainly think charges are in order.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Dog found frozen solid on porch of Ohio home - by Catherine - 12-29-2017, 05:39 PM