Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another American teacher charged with animal cruelty
I am looking for an article that I found on my phone earlier. No luck. 
A teenage boy  put a firecracker in a dogs mouth and ignited it. The dog is hurt, but I think it will live.

My first thought was why would he do such a thing. And then I remembered the teacher incidents. Is there a connection? I don't know, but it is clear that children are not learning respect for life and kindness to animals from their teachers. Maybe there is a link between teachers who kill animals in front of their students and students who commit acts of cruelty. The school system allowed these teachers to work for years and they influenced a lot of students. I think if we searched we would find other teachers who are no better. So for years children have been taught by people willing to commit acts of cruelty in front of a class of students.

Teaching the next generations to be responsible citizens and good human beings should be the most important job there is. 
The second most important job should be the selection and screening of those teachers. Who hired these people and why did they hold their jobs for so long.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another American teacher charged with animal cruelty - by Catherine - 06-05-2018, 03:15 PM