Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning:Online pet meds could be counterfeit
Quote: But I have always found Petmeds UK to be an excellent site. I needed Misty's ACE inhibitors prescription regularly, and saved a lot by ordering from them
Our vet was supportive of them too, and said they were very good.
They firstly will not deal with any prescription medications without direct contact with the vet concerned, and a prescription emailed or faxed from the vet.
Their medicines are genuine.
You can tell a site like this is genuine. They require a prescription to get prescription medications. They are not trying to replace people's vets. They don't hand over potentially dangerous medication to random people over the internet. They are careful where they get their medications from.

I have never looked into online sites, but some of the North American ones are questionable. Unless you are sure of the site, the medications could be fake in some way. They might not contain the medication or amount of medication they claim to contain. Worse they might contain something different and potentially harmful.

What we need is a list of safe sites so people know where to go. I understand the need to seek a cheaper medication source. Some pet meds are as expensive as people meds.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Warning:Online pet meds could be counterfeit - by Catherine - 04-10-2019, 02:49 PM