The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chinese Mushroom Offers Hope for Dogs with Hemangiosarcoma
The Coriolus Versicolor mushroom, commonly used in Chinese medicine, has been shown to have remarkable effects on dogs who suffer from Hemangiosarcoma, a cancer of the endothelial cells in blood vessels, and dramatically extends survival times.
With a good deal more success than traditional chemotherapy, and with no ill-effects!

Studies conducted by the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine, have published their findings in an open-access article in the journal Evidence Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine :

https://penntoday.upenn.edu/news/compoun...tudy-finds

There are contact details at the end of the article. Even though this publication is dated Autumn 2012, it does not as far as I can tell negate the findings, as I am sure the compounds work as well seven years later as they did then!
What intrigues me is why we have not heard more of this since....

Messages In This Thread
Chinese Mushroom Offers Hope for Dogs with Hemangiosarcoma - by Tobi - 04-23-2019, 09:23 AM