Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life time ban on owning animals in Milk River abuse case
Quote:The strangest thing is people like April Irving are incapable of knowing the results of their actions. It's an incredible mental blindness. Well, most likely mental illness. Her "love" or whatever she feels it is, has caused such suffering to others.
She actually believes she is helping the animals. It is a misguided caring. If she took in a dog or two they would be fine. She could give them a good life. She just kept taking in more animals and letting them have puppies so the numbers grew. 

Banning her for life was the only way to stop her from doing it again. She can't go back to Saskatchewan. I don't think she can afford to move very far. Since she is now publicly known it would be hard for her to start keeping dogs. She would be reported very quickly.

I guess it is a form of mental illness. Hoarders and animals hoarders are unable to see how they really live. They are unable to see the condition of their homes and the condition of their pets. I wonder if anyone is studying this issue? I will see if I can find something on animal hoarders.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life time ban on owning animals in Milk River abuse case - by Catherine - 12-10-2019, 03:46 PM