Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Massive number of birds found dead in New Mexico.
I am glad you posted this. I just saw the headline when I was checking my phone earlier.  This is a huge number of whales. How could so many end up on shore. Something must confuse them or else some would turn back in time. The beached ones would warn them of the danger. They are not getting warned, they are all ending up on the sand.

I think it is remarkable that they saved so many. You have to admire the people who rush in to help. A shocking number still died.
Why does this keep happening?

We need someone who is good at analyzing things to step back and look at all the mass animal deaths as a big picture. Something must be happening and we need to figure it out. 

There have been many other whale deaths.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/...ay-experts

The use of sonar could be a factor. In some ways that links back to the birds and high frequency electromagnetic waves. Sound is just waves of different frequencies. 

I am wondering if there are other species that are being effected. Are there species that we don't even know about?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Massive number of birds found dead in New Mexico. - by Catherine - 09-24-2020, 03:52 PM