Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition/online protest to stop the Gadhimai Slaughter Festival in November!
I followed the corrected links and signed the petition. I hope the Oct 11 rally goes well.
The link I posted has a movie about the "festival" which of course I watched last night. No wonder I am so sleep deprived.

I am stunned by the ...... the whole thing. I can't even find words.
These people come together and brutally kill thousands of animals. Do they go home afterwards and live normal lives for the next five years before they come together and do it again. I find that hard to believe.
What about the children who were present. How are they after all that violence. I suppose they grow up and become killers of animals.

How is it possible that this goes on in the 21st century. How is it possible that no one there looks around them and says "What are we doing, stop the madness".
I don't even want to comment on the fact that this is supposedly being done in the name of religious tradition. Is it possible to believe that a Creator of life, would actually want so much death. It is insanity.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Petition/online protest to stop the Gadhimai Slaughter Festival in November! - by Catherine - 09-12-2014, 10:29 AM