Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First class flights for our pets
Someone should run a special flight for snakes!! Smiley4
That would be "Snakes on a Plane" all over again!

I know I would not have a happy journey if I was worrying about my dog in the hold. I wouldn't be able to eat, drink, or think about anything else. But when the pet is with the person, all is well. I can't see it being any more inconvenient for fellow travellers or flight attendants, than it is on a train.

Yes there are a lot of hotels, bed-and-breakfasts, and self catering holiday lets which allow dogs at least. I have noticed there still is a problem though, for people with pets to rent apartments, etc long term. Not just in UK but also in US and other places. I was trying to help someone recently who lives in Oregon, and could not find many places in a fairly low price range which allowed dogs! Many of the more expensive places were less restrictive. I guess that could be because landlords had bad experiences in the past, and decided to ban pets.
Even the little holiday cottage I used to rent while visiting relatives in the UK, has now decided to ban pets. I used to stay there very happily with Misty. (No -it's not because of anything she did! LOL!)

Messages In This Thread
First class flights for our pets - by Catherine - 08-09-2015, 04:33 AM
RE: First class flights for our pets - by LPC - 08-09-2015, 06:02 AM
RE: First class flights for our pets - by Tobi - 08-10-2015, 03:20 AM
RE: First class flights for our pets - by Tobi - 08-11-2015, 02:38 AM