Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marriot Hotel refuses family fleeing hurricane...because they have pets.
I am glad the hotel saw the error of their ways. Animals are often far less of a nuisance than people. And if there ever happened to be any 'accidents' a steam-cleaner would make short work of that!
I know how much nicer it is to have animals present in any environment. (Well....I am biased.)

Your sneaking the snakes on the transit system reminds me of the day I took 2 Boa Constrictors to the post office! LOL!
Their caretaker asked me if I would like to go with him and the snakes for a 'walk' up to a little garden on the other side of town. He put them in a hessian sack, and I carried them. They were fairly still because they hadn't yet completely warmed up.
On the way he had to go to the post office, but when we got there, there was quite a queue. So I found a seat in the corner to wait for him, and had the sack on my lap.
Of course, then the snakes became warmer and started to move about in the sack. One of them was 6ft long. The other one only about 3ft.
But I smiled as calmly as I could, while holding this wriggling sack of snakes, as all the people moved past me in the queue, giving my sack curious looks.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marriot Hotel refuses family fleeing hurricane...because they have pets. - by Tobi - 10-10-2015, 02:43 AM