Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toronto Police Dog injured in the line of duty.
A Toronto Police Dog, Lonca by name was attacked by a machete during an illegal gaming bust.  The three men are in custody and Lonca needed stitches. They face serious charges, including charges for injuring Lonca.
Lonca will be back to work soon.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/to...-1.3334466

When you look at his picture, Lonca is one beautiful dog. 
He is brave and determined and I hope he is given a reward for his bravery and faithful service.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I'm so glad that they're in custody. I hope Lonca gets recognition for his service.
They are pretty good about respecting police dogs and recognizing their work.  Lonca was injured in the line of duty so he deserves an award and a promotion.  Do police dogs have rank?
Catherine

That is a beautiful dog!! Those men must have been on something. There really is no excuse for doing that to this nice dog or any dog!

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
They were also very foolish to attack a police dog. The police force is very protective of their animal officers. If it goes to court the judge will not be easy on them for hurting a police dog.

Dogs who serve us like that deserve the highest protection we can give them.

You are right, Lonca is a very fine looking dog.
Catherine