Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet sitter has stroke--can't remember where the pets are
I waited a little while LPC but decided to send a message in the end. I hope you don't mind. Time is of the essence.
I sent this:
To New South Wales Police Department
whoever it may concern,

I saw in the news about the pet sitter in your area, Tim who suffered a stroke, and cannot recall the address of the house where the animals ( a dog and cat) live. I cannot think who to contact specifically, regarding this, so thought I would contact you and you may be able to pass the message on to medical staff who are caring for this man....etc.

(I believe this is in the Shoalhaven, Summerhill area.)

It is possible the pet-sitter, Tim, may respond to hypnosis. Sometimes there are good results with deep recall using this method. I am not a health professional, so can't say if it would work for a stroke patient, but it is worth a try.

Obviously it is top priority that these animals are located, and their owners would be full of gratitude if they were saved.

Yours sincerely,

(my signature)........ (from UK)

I hope that will be okay, the way I worded it?

Haha! I think that is a bit telepathic, LPC! I had just posted this, and one minute later noticed you had just posted the above! LOL

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pet sitter has stroke--can't remember where the pets are - by Tobi - 01-06-2016, 08:17 AM