Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet sitter has stroke--can't remember where the pets are
No, not snakes, but close. That would have taken more than one session considering how I love snakes now.
I had a terrible phobia of Arachnids(any spider, even a picture of a spider) and it was making life difficult. After all there are spiders everywhere. 
One session cured the phobia and I am left fascinated by spiders. I even have Oscar the tarantula.  I think hypnosis works.

I have found no new news about the cat and dog.

Some people just don't talk to their neighbours and let them know their plans. We have a very private neighbour. He has never said hello to anyone. Sadly when he had a stroke he lay on the floor for days before family called him and got worried. It is not that we didn't care. We knew so little about him that we didn't know he was in trouble. He wasn't missed because he made a point of not connecting with anyone. Sadly the stroke did more damage because he didn't get medical care right away.

Privacy is fine, but it is good to have some connections.

Clearly the pet sitter and the pet owners have been too private.
I hope the pets are okay. Even if they are a little scared and hungry they could still be okay.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pet sitter has stroke--can't remember where the pets are - by Catherine - 01-08-2016, 01:07 PM