Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Protests against African hunting Show
It is good to hear that the protesters are having such a strong effect. One voice may go unheard, but when people team together they can make changes happen. Maybe hunt supporters will eventually get the message.

My cottage is right on a lane which is public, so the hunters legally had a right of way there. The orchard just across the lane belongs to the people who organised the hunt. Behind me are fields and the hill, which belong to the farmer. I have never seen him or his wife participating in any hunts. He probably didn't even know they were there.
But their attitude is pretty arrogant. They march about all over the place. They may have got permission from landowners for all I know. They didn't of course, come into my garden.
Though I would have welcomed fifty beagles, I would not have welcomed ONE footfall of ONE human! (mean aren't I? Smiley4 )

As for the poor hares....I have not seen an over-population of them round here. I see the odd one or two. I cannot understand any need to kill them , much less terrify them to exhaustion then have dogs rip them apart!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Protests against African hunting Show - by Tobi - 01-18-2016, 11:32 AM