Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Theft is Happening All Over
(02-11-2016, 02:41 PM)Catherine Wrote: I put the snake around my neck and take a walk. Some of the snakes like to go out. Some are too shy and I respect that.
I have fun walking and they will often smell the flowers and trees. It is a fun thing to do. Lots of people really like to see the snakes.

Bearded dragons sit on my shoulder and I walk around with them. When I take Henry out he sits there proudly on my shoulder, looking like a beautiful healthy beardie. No one seeing him like that can tell he is paralyzed. I think it is good for him to go out like that.

I would be unwilling to let someone else take one of my pets out. I would be afraid that they would not be as safety conscious and could lose my pet.

When I look after someone else's pet I worry more because I would hate to have anything go wrong with someone else's pet.
I would never feel right if I did something wrong while cat sitting.

That's pretty cool how you walk them on your neck and shoulder!  I would be amazed to see that!  I had to have someone take Suzy out because I had just broken my ankle and foot.  He took her out several times and everything went okay even if I worried.  I am not speaking to him any more and Suzy and I go out when there is no snow but now with the snow she is using her pee pads.  I just got her a second plastic board to put the pee pad on so it won't go on the carpet.  She has been doing okay with that but sometimes goes potty on the birds newspaper that is on the floor below the stand they are on.  lol

I think I would die for Suzy if I had to if someone tried to steal her!

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
Pet Theft is Happening All Over - by Ruth - 02-09-2016, 03:19 PM
RE: Pet Theft is Happening All Over - by Tobi - 02-10-2016, 04:26 AM
RE: Pet Theft is Happening All Over - by Ruth - 02-10-2016, 10:22 AM
RE: Pet Theft is Happening All Over - by Ruth - 02-11-2016, 03:10 AM
RE: Pet Theft is Happening All Over - by Ruth - 02-12-2016, 12:24 PM
RE: Pet Theft is Happening All Over - by Tobi - 02-12-2016, 04:36 AM
RE: Pet Theft is Happening All Over - by Ruth - 02-13-2016, 11:41 AM
RE: Pet Theft is Happening All Over - by Ruth - 02-13-2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Pet Theft is Happening All Over - by Ruth - 02-14-2016, 06:40 PM