Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man gets 50 years sentence
A man and woman have been torturing animals and got a sentence of 50 years.  This story is sickening!

http://3dprintinghome.net/man-just-sente...re-videos/

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
I'm sorry I can't read about cruelty, I'm so glad they got a stiff sentence.
This is a big victory. There are animal abusers out there and now one of them has been given the kind of sentence he deserves.
This sends a strong message to other abusers. They will be caught and they will be punished.

This shows that we are taking animal abuse seriously as the major crime that it is and we won't tolerate it.  I hope this is the first of many stiff penalties for animal abusers.
Fifty years is probably the rest of this man's life. Good!
I don't suppose other prisoners have much love for animal abusers. Even better!
Justice is sometimes served.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

It's heartening to see such a heavy sentence. I, too, couldn't read the article, but I'm sure the sentence was justified. I hope it acts as a deterrent to others.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
I sure hope it will be a deterrant to others, too!

It sends a strong message. It might not stop hard core animal abusers, but it might work for the people who are a little bit cruel. They will hesitate because they fear the penalty. 

It also keeps an animal abuser off the streets. He won't be doing anything to animals again.
Catherine

A terrible story. Now those animals are gone from this world, blessings to their dear Souls in the next.

That is a good sentence. Because the high penalty may make others think twice. I do hope so.
It shows that the justice system is taking animal abuse seriously. I hope other judges take note and act accordingly.
Catherine

I hope other judges will give the same kind of sentences to those who abuse and torture and kill animals.

A lot of what happens in the legal system is based on what did other judges do in the same situation. Once one judge has the courage to give a strong sentence, other judges will take note and some will give out stronger sentences. I can create a trend in how animal abuse is dealt with. That is why these individual cases are so important.
Catherine