Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Devotee Information on Pets
Most groups that change their names let the public know very early on. The charity I work for changed its name 15-20 years ago. I don't remember. We knew a year before that they were working on a new name. Then they told us what it would be. Then they actually changed. That predates things like Facebook so it was not even a matter of informing social media. They told staff and clients and our funding source. Now such changes are more complicated.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

That's good to know Catherine, thank you. Smile

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
We changed our name to reflect the fact that our services had expanded. Different groups have good reasons why they change their names. Sometimes they find their are too many other groups with similar names. It is better to change sometimes.
Catherine

I got a few emails from the dog stable recently so I guess they have changed their name even though the Pet Devotee place is still operating.
It takes time to change all the details. Maybe they won't change the name pet devotee for a while. They needed to set up the new group name first.  You have to buy the new domain name and then set the web site up at the new spot. I is a bit tricky.
Catherine