Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jon Stewart rescues bull
A young bull on the way to the slaughterhouse in New York made a daring escape. He was captured by the police dept., but not before comedian Jon Stewart heard about it. He and his wife drove up to New York and picked up the bull and have taken him to a farm sanctuary they work with.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

For at least one bull there is a happy ending.

There are a number of other videos on the site if you just let it play. You will get to see the dog Luna who went missing at sea.
I would post it separately, but I just upgraded to Windows 10 and I am still sorting out how to do things.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

That sure is some good news. I think I saw this on the news on tv, too.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
Good for him! What a kind thng to do for the bull. I am sure it will be much happier in its new life, than in the conditions it came from. It must have felt sheer terror, to escape from slaughter, but we are glad it did! And glad Jon Stewart came to the rescue!
It is nice to know that people we watch and think of as good, really are good and do good things for animals.

Lots of times animals escape like that, but the ending is seldom as happy.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine