Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On trial for giving water to pigs bound for slaughter
There just has to be an uproar about this -somehow!
36 hours without water?? In hot weather? Never mind that they were bound for slaughter anyway. That is no excuse to torture them.
The laws desperately need to be altered. I find it astounding that animal cruelty laws appear to not apply in the case of animals bound for slaughter. What do those people think those animals are? Rusty car parts on their way to the dump??

I like this:
“Let’s call the cops,” the driver says, holding his phone.

“Call Jesus,” Krajnc says as she continues to allow the pigs to drink the water.

But this makes me want to shake that man until his teeth rattle....(sorry everyone. That's me-not perfect!):
Perhaps the most contentious line in the video comes from Veldjesgraaf. He says to Krajnc: “They’re not humans, you dumb frickin’ broad!”

God bless that woman! There needs to be a revolution. And quite a few "rules and dreadful regulations" blown where the sun doesn't shine.

I noticed comments are closed on that article. You can bet they are!

Toronto Pig Save could do with all the support we can give them. Bless them all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: On trial for giving water to pigs bound for slaughter - by Tobi - 08-26-2016, 02:15 AM