Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog thrown from balcony.
Toronto is shocked. A young man threw his Beagle off a high rise balcony. The dog was alive with broken limbs when people reached it, but it died by the time the police got there. The man has been arrested and will be charged.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...124&at=dt0

People are in shock. No one can understand why he would do this to his own dog.
He is certainly not someone who should out in public. The man is a danger.
That poor dog, it must have been so frightened. Smiley19
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

That poor dear dog! How anyone could treat their own dog in that way is beyond me. There are some very disturbed people about. The person who did this needs to be dealt with. A person who could do this to their own dog could do anything to anyone.

I hope the dog will find some help on the Other Side.
Everyone is still in shock about this. Clearly the young man is mentally ill. He shouldn't have been living out amongst people like that.  If he could toss a dog off a balcony, who knows what else he might do. He is a danger to the community. Sadly we found that out at the expense of a dogs life.

At least people got to her before she died so at least she knew people wanted to help.
Catherine

(11-10-2016, 04:06 AM)Tobi Wrote: I hope the dog will find some help on the Other Side.

I'm sure that he will be helped, as he will arrive traumatised after such a sudden, painful and unexpected passing.

"The man is known to police". Yes, that says it all. No doubt we will find out his previous offences after he has been sentenced. He is a danger to dogs, but also to society generally.
I don't think they will let him out. They will have no trouble making the charges stick. I just don't know what they should do with someone like that. He would probably be dangerous in prison if he was with the general population.

We can only hope that the dog has peace now.
Catherine