Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beautiful pictures of rescued lab animals
I think you are right on point.

What would be the point of photographing former lab animals as the heroes of fairytales and then making the pictures public. It is a form of public pressure. It makes people think. It very quickly got us thinking about all lab animals and from there we are talking about the Korean dog meat industry and how animals are treated.

You have very rightly concluded that public pressure has brought about the animal cruelty changes in Korea. That leads us to the idea that all the work we do to bring public pressure on certain issues is very effective.

So if we push for all lab animals to have happy ending in the end that is what will happen. Labs won't be able to withstand public pressure. They claim the animals can't be adopted, but the pictures show that is a lie.

I am so impressed with the directions this thread has taken. As a group we went from pretty pictures to some very serious issues.
I think the photographer would be pleased with us. She would feel her work was worth it. We all want animals to be treated better. Sharing the pictures and discussing them meaningfully is a part of the change we want to see happen.

Three years of work  running this Forum and I  am proud of us. Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine