Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from the U.S.!
Very good idea!! That is an awesome game. A friend of mine used to play it a lot. It was fun watching the animals roam around. Smile It is pretty entertaining when you're not in total control. Crazy stuff happens.

I play The Sims 2 quite a bit, since it's the only game I have that works on my new computer. I love designing the houses. <3 Quite often I make huge elaborate houses that no one can move into because they're insanely expensive due to their size and scope. xD
Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time. --Steven Wright / http://www.zyggywebs.com / tech support & web design, I'm always happy to be of assistance!
Sorry don't mean to change the subject but look Bock, I'm 'pretty in pink' now!
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
Congratulations on the upgrade. I wonder why pink is the colour or did you choose it?

The Sims/ ZooTycoon are fun because you can't control them. All you can do is guide them. I once had to sell the paint off a house so that the character could order pizza. They had no cooking skills and set the kitchen on fire so they had to buy or starve. They would not look for a job until they had been fed. Have you ever had all you characters get stuck in one room? I put second entrances on most rooms now. Smiley4
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

It is MyBB's default color for her level, I think. Smile

Ahhhhhh, yes. Selling the paint. I'm familiar with that one. Oh my goodness! What was it like the first time a fire started in one of your houses? I was completely unprepared for it, didn't even have a smoke alarm. The whole family ended up in the kitchen flailing and running around like idiots. I couldn't even hardly get one to focus on calling the fire department. Pretty much everything in the kitchen burned up by the time a firefighter showed up. [Image: smiley-rolleyes010.gif]
Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time. --Steven Wright / http://www.zyggywebs.com / tech support & web design, I'm always happy to be of assistance!
That game makes me laugh! I've watched Bock play it. When they get hungry or tired they sulk around all slumped over.

I can live with the pink, but if I had a choice *hint hint*........I love purple, lol!!
mypetsonparade.com
Quote:That game makes me laugh! I've watched Bock play it. When they get hungry or tired they sulk around all slumped over.

I can live with the pink, but if I had a choice *hint hint*........I love purple, lol!!

If you wore blue tinted glasses it would be purple. That is the only way I know to get you a better colour. Maybe a more software literate person would have a better solution.

Ahh yes I remember the first Sims fire. No one told me I would need a smoke detector. I probably should have read the instructions a little bit. My first character died. I let her get so low that she just shut down and this grim reaper figure showed up.
It is even funny to watch the Sims being played.

Have you ever had a visitor to your zoo eaten on Zoo Tycoon. The fences do need to be connected properly.Smiley4
Catherine

I was kidding. Actually the pink goes with my signature quite nicely.
mypetsonparade.com
The pink is pretty and it looks good with your signature.

I am curious, now that you are the super moderator, what exactly are you able to do? [Image: superman.gif]
Catherine

o.o The visitors to the zoo can be EATEN??? That's unsettling on a number of levels.
(01-06-2014, 03:56 PM)Catherine Wrote: The pink is pretty and it looks good with your signature.

I am curious, now that you are the super moderator, what exactly are you able to do? [Image: superman.gif]

Ummmm, that's a good question Smiley13!
I don't know exactly as there has been nothing for me to do since we made the change Smiley4. Every time I've been here everything has looked just fine.
Maybe we scared them all off by assigning a SuperMod Smiley17 Smiley16

(01-06-2014, 07:31 PM)Bock Wrote: o.o The visitors to the zoo can be EATEN??? That's unsettling on a number of levels.

Wow, I had to go back and read the previous posts Smiley43 after seeing that comment, Bock. It scared me more than a little Huh
mypetsonparade.com