Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from the U.S.!
Hey Catherine, you know that thing we have going with the food at the other place. Seems you're having the same thing going here except with video games, lol!
Food and video games...the perfect combination for those cold, wintery days.
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
Food and video games, the are the stuff of relaxation and feeling good.

It is funny how a topic will catch on and we just don't want to let it go.
I figure if we want to discuss it then we should discuss it.
Maybe we need a video game about food. That might be fun.Smiley4

I think a game with purple people would be interesting. They could have green hair. That would be colourful and a little bit Dr. Seuss.
Actually I would love a video game based on Dr. Seuss.Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I'll bet Bock could arrange that. The purple people with green hair, that is. green and purple are one of my favorite color combos.
Sims has food in it too, doesn't it? I think I remember something about recipes??
mypetsonparade.com
Quote:I'll bet Bock could arrange that. The purple people with green hair, that is. green and purple are one of my favorite color combos.
Sims has food in it too, doesn't it? I think I remember something about recipes??

My colours are green, purple and orange. I like all the secondary colours. I am not so good with the primary colours. So we could have purple people with green hair and they could wear orange. I think the Sims cook. Many of mine set their kitchens on fire. Of course I have never had Sims 2, they may do a great many more things than set fires. Maybe they cook. I think I am due for a game upgrade.

A cooking game would be fun, but actually cooking would give better results. I feel snack time coming on.Smiley4
Catherine

Hair and skin are a little harder to do since there's a looooot of files that need to be edited, but the result is AWESOME (in my opinion). I shall work on some Seussian people soon. Wink I've also learned how to put custom designs on clothing. Tattoos might be next. XD
Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time. --Steven Wright / http://www.zyggywebs.com / tech support & web design, I'm always happy to be of assistance!
They look pretty amazing. I love the pale purple hair. The Sims are fun and challenging. There is a certain amount of randomness to the game. You never really control it. You can only do with your Sim what it wants to do. They can be a stubborn bunch.Smiley4

You will have more success with the purple hair than getting a Sim to go to a job they hate.Smiley4 I know the feeling.Smiley4
Catherine

Some days I would much rather dye my hair purple than go to work!!!

The cool thing about this is she does it with external software she got for our website. It's not part of the Sims game, so she can do pretty much anything she wants with the images.
mypetsonparade.com
Quote:Some days I would much rather dye my hair purple than go to work!!!

The cool thing about this is she does it with external software she got for our website. It's not part of the Sims game, so she can do pretty much anything she wants with the images.

I have sworn to dye my hair blue if my hockey team wins the Stanley Cup. The last time we won was 1967.
Some days I would dye my hair any colour rather than go to work.

I love it, external software, something that can actually control the Sims.Smiley4
I have Sims 1, all the expansion packs. Does Bock know if it can be installed with windows 7. The new computer is games light because I am not sure if any will work with it. I think I should try installing Zoo Tycoon 2. It should work. The joys of replacing a computer. It takes forever to reinstall everything.[Image: smiley-computer004.gif]
Catherine

I kinda really hope your team wins now. :O

Welllll I did a Google search and I'm not 100% sure if the Sims 1 will work on Windows 7. It's sort of hit-and-miss with older games like that. They'll work on some systems but not others. You could always just give it a try?
Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time. --Steven Wright / http://www.zyggywebs.com / tech support & web design, I'm always happy to be of assistance!
I always loved the simpler Sims 1, plus I have the whole set. I guess I could get Sims 2. What about Zoo Tycoon 2, that should work with windows 7, right?

That is the trouble with getting a new computer, you have to replace everything. I needed a new Word/Office. The old one was just too old.
A lot of the games I had were older versions. I loved that computer, but the video card went or something like that. It really crashed. I am just glad I had my pictures on an external hard drive.

Toronto Maple Leafs hockey fans are an extremely loyal group. We do not win, but every year we hope for a win. We were up 4-1 on Boston and they beat us in the last 10 min.
I really will dye my hair Maple Leafs blue if they win the cup. Sadly by the time that happens my hair will be snow white and it should dye very nicely. It is a pretty blue.Smiley4
Catherine