Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost dog rescued from under street car
This is a complicated rescue story. The dog was a rescue from another country in the first place. He got out and was seen running around the neighbourhood for days. People saw him and tried to catch him. His wild race around the neighbourhood ended with him trapped under a street car. In the end a fire fighter had to crawl under the car to free him. The vet was already there and after some treatment Nero has returned to his home.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

Hopefully he is a wiser dog and will stay close to home in future.
With all he went through you would think he was a cat with 9 lives. He is certainly a lucky dog.
It is good to know that so many people were willing to help find him. Three cheers for the fire fighter who crawled under a street car to free him.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Oh I am glad to hear Nero was rescued safely! Thanks to the firefighters again!

He is such a lovely dog. What a beautiful face. But he looks very unsure. Maybe he hadn't had enough time to settle down in his new home....especially as he may have been through traumas in his past we can't imagine.
And then he also might have been suffering from being locked in a kennel or shelter for a while....so when he saw an opportunity to run around, he took it.
Hopefully he has learned his lesson. He is a very lucky doggy.
It amazes me what firefighters will do. I wouldn't want to crawl under a street car. They are big and scary.

Nero is still new so he is still making adjustments to his life here. I do hope he settles down and leads a safer more peaceful life.

I think it is wonderful how many people worked to get Nero back home safely.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine