Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Children prefer pets to siblings!
This is news?
A study has confirmed that children really prefer and draw more from their relationships to their pets than they do from relationships to brothers and sisters.

As someone who had three much older brothers, there was no comparison. I preferred my goldfish to my brothers.

https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&ur...nUx_K9rOPA

Has anyone ever doubted that a boy and his dog are closer than anyone else.

I wonder what that means for children who don't have pets.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(01-31-2017, 03:25 PM)Catherine Wrote: I preferred my goldfish to my brothers.

Rotating LOL

I can understand. Animals are very loving. They stick by you. They play ball with you. They never say "NO!" They are always up for treats even if it's nearly dinner time. They allow you to get dirty. They won't tell tales on you. You can sleep with them. You can talk to them and tell them about your homework....
Quote:I can understand. Animals are very loving. They stick by you. They play ball with you. They never say "NO!" They are always up for treats even if it's nearly dinner time. They allow you to get dirty. They won't tell tales on you. You can sleep with them. You can talk to them and tell them about your homework....
In other words, your pet is your friend. Siblings not so much. Brothers and sisters are family and there are bonds there, but a pet is a part of who you are and accepts you as you are.

They also don't borrow your clothes or steal your dessert. When your pet hangs around it is a good thing. Brothers and sisters not so much.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine