Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A really Lucky Cat
People driving along a highway saw the vehicle in front of them toss "garbage" out the window. They stopped and good thing they did for the cat that was tossed and in danger of falling off the bridge. He was one Lucky cat.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

Lucky has bonded with his new people and generous Facebook friend covered his vet bills.
It is a happy ending to what would have been a tragedy.

The question we will always ask is why would anyone throw a pet out the window of a car.  There are so many things they could do that would be better than that. There is never a good reason for an act of cruelty.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(02-20-2017, 05:06 PM)Catherine Wrote: I am so glad this cat was noticed and helped quickly. Fortunately by normal, decent people.

The question we will always ask is why would anyone throw a pet out the window of a car.  There are so many things they could do that would be better than that.

Yes there are so many things they could do which are better than that. They could help an animal instead and get 2 million hits on YouTube!
I don't know what people are thinking. They had to go to the trouble of driving with the cat in the car and then tossing him out.
Anything would be better than that.

Near here, someone went to the little mall and left a chinchilla in the bathroom(restroom?). Do they get up one morning and say to themselves I am going to take my pet somewhere weird and ditch it? There are  lots of places to drop off unwanted pets.
Tossing a pet from a moving vehicle is cruel thing and I think the people know it is cruel. So they deliberately choose to do something cruel. What kind of people are they. I wouldn't want them on my street.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine