Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Norway lifts 40 year ban on pet reptiles
Quote:And yes, I wouldn't go anywhere near one of those cruises. They are notorious for spreading disease! Also I wouldn't like the music I don't think.
They sound boring too. All people do is eat. They are giant floating hotels with no where to go.

I didn't know Iceland banned dogs. The reptile ban is not too surprizing then. I don't think there is a lot of life on Iceland. Other than birds it is too isolated to have much. Why wouldn't they want pets.

I still don't understand why a country would ban reptiles. If they are native then they belong there. If they are pets then they are not a threat to anyone. So why ban them. The fact that they estimate that there are 100,000 reptiles in Norway  tells you no one took the ban seriously. I bet the real number is closer to 200,000. There is no way to control and pet, not even cats and dogs.  How could you control a pet that never goes out.

Modern countries accept reptiles and know that people want them. They are a pet that works for many modern lifestyles.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Norway lifts 40 year ban on pet reptiles - by Catherine - 05-15-2017, 04:05 PM