Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog found frozen solid on porch of Ohio home
Poor Nanas. What a sad thing to happen to her.

I do not feel Mr Vallejo is being totally honest. The male dog was found "undernourished and dehydrated" yet Vallejo says he had been going to the house and providing food and water....
That makes no sense to me.
I can understand the dogs' food and water bowls being empty if for instance he put food down say that morning, and it had all been eaten (& water drunk) But then the dog would not have been found undernourished and dehydrated enough to warrant medical attention...(apart from hypothermic.)

It is my guess he did not attend those dogs regularly. Too sorry for himself, and too preoccupied with himself and his problems probably!

He also says that he doesn't know how Nanas could have got out. Yet in October he was cited for her running loose, and didn't even turn up for the hearing! That means she probably did get out of the house sometimes.
Anyway his story doesn't add up, to me. I think neglect was happening.

And the sad thing is, Nanas probably did wait out on the porch, watching and hoping for him coming as she slowly froze to death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dog found frozen solid on porch of Ohio home - by Tobi - 12-31-2017, 09:40 AM