Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet my new Bunnie
(03-04-2014, 03:50 PM)Catherine Wrote: I looked up some of the colours so I could see what they would be like. The marked blacks are nice, but really, I love them all. The opal is pretty, so is the blue. I don't know how you ever choose.
I can't wait to see pictures.

I am sure Treacle will be happy with her little ones as a family. It sounds like a perfect home, someone who wants a group of bunnies so they can keep each other company.
I am sure Bob will be fine without Treacle. You must be happy to see a litter go as a group to one person.

Here they are, Bonnie and Clyde.
Bonnie
[Image: DSC00746_zps80a4e0e5.jpg]

Clyde
[Image: DSC00752_zpsc23a5bf1.jpg]
Bonnie and Clyde, good names.
They are a pretty pair. I love the soft warm colours. You just want to give them a big warm hug.Heart

So who thought up the names? Bonnie Bunny is cute sounding. She looks like a little plush toy.
Clyde looks like more of a character, but might be because he is sitting differently. Is he rubbing his chin or is it a new way to be comfortable.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(03-05-2014, 04:01 PM)Catherine Wrote: Bonnie and Clyde, good names.
They are a pretty pair. I love the soft warm colours. You just want to give them a big warm hug.Heart

So who thought up the names? Bonnie Bunny is cute sounding. She looks like a little plush toy.
Clyde looks like more of a character, but might be because he is sitting differently. Is he rubbing his chin or is it a new way to be comfortable.

Actually, it was me who named them this time. I was running through names when I thought of these and thought they were perfect for them. Bonnie does look like a little plush toy, I agree but she's a little stomper. If she doesn't want to be stroked she will stomp her feet at you!! Clyde is a loveable character and he loves to be fussed. In the photo he is rubbing his chin on the hutch.

And now, may I introduce you to my new mini lop doe. Not got a name yet but only collected her this morning. She is an Opal.
[Image: 2014-03-05122351_zps165d6bca.jpg]

That's my mini lops sorted. Now got to wait for my pair of Netherlands which will be ready in April and then I'm all set up. Smiley4
She is pretty. Opal is a nice colour. I really like it. Could you call her Violet or Daisy or maybe Mabel? How about Patricia? It is a fine name.
You could call her Coleen or Ellen. What sort of name are you looking for.

So Bonnie is a thumper. I love it when rabbits do that. It is like a guinea pig trill. It is their signature sound. Clyde does look like a softy. They all look like plush toys. You just want to hold them and give them a hug. I miss my Christmas bunny. He is so huggable.

I can't wait to see the Netherland dwarfs.
You are very much set up for bunnies. You have beautiful breeding stock. How tiny are the babies from dwarf rabbits? They must be really small.
Catherine

Such beautiful little bunnies. I do love the rabbits. Don't have any personally owned, but we have so many wild rabbits on the property and I just love watching them scamper about!!
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
There is something wonderful about rabbits isn't there.

The little dwarf rabbits are just so sweet.Heart
Catherine