Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monsanto weed killer found in pet food
Quote:Meanwhile Monsanto will be proclaiming that such trace amounts are "safe".  But of course they will be accumulative. On the back of this of course, are the huge profits made by the pharmaceutical industry....

The big companies work together. Monsanto creates the illness and the drug companies make the money treating it.

We have contaminated everything. We should learn to tolerate some level of pests. We want only perfect vegetables. I assume the dog food is contaminated because of the grain in it.  Should dog food even have that much grain. 
Sometimes organic vegetables are not available and when they are they are much more expensive.  
I have no idea what the average person can do to be food safe.  I try to eat more local grown foods and I buy the imperfect ones. They sell them in bigger bags for much less cost. I have guinea pigs to feed and they eat a lot of vegetables. If the vegetables were contaminated it could seriously harm the guinea pigs. All our pets are at risk. I doubt Monsanto will ever choose to admit responsibility unless we force them.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Monsanto weed killer found in pet food - by Catherine - 10-27-2018, 04:02 PM