Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tesla creates a Dog Mode for its cars
Tesla has created a Dog Mode for its cars. That is a feature that when activated keeps the car at a comfortable temperature for your dog. It also lets concerned people look in and see that all is well. It displays the temperature and states that the owner will be back soon.

https://electrek.co/2019/02/13/tesla-dog-mode-2/

Yet another use of technology that makes life better and safer. Why didn't we think of this sooner. A dog can stay safely and comfortably in the car no mater what the weather is like. The car will protect it.

Now all we need is a car that can detect life and protect it for those times when someone has left a child or a dog  in a car by mistake. It probably can be done.

Well done Tesla for thinking of dog safety.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Now that is a brilliant idea! Well done Tesla motors!

Actually I invented that. I thought it up 2 years ago and telepathed it to them Smiley4  I am owed 2 billion. Smiley29
(no seriously....I was wondering if such a thing could be done, and now obviously it has been done!)

This is going to help so many dogs. I hope other car manufacturers listen to this and include that feature in their future cars too! Or I wonder if the feature could be sold as a kind of "plug-in" that could be adapted to any car??
I wonder if the patent is for the gadget or for the car with the gadget....
Now that it has been done it does seem pretty obvious. Since cars are so smart these days, why not make safety part of their smartness.

It would be nice if you could at least get credit for the idea. Sadly in science and probably car engineering credit goes to whoever publishes their ideas first. Tesla wins because they already have a car ready to go.

It would be good if it could be set up as a plug in that could be used for other cars.

I am sure they can come up with a lot more ideas that will make cars safer for humans and animals. A car that would slow you down when you are going too fast would be good. Even better would be a car that wouldn't let the driver hit a person on a bicycle.

Protecting dogs could be just the beginning.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine